Latest News

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving ThemAway- Advise Her.


Please read and share your thoughts.....................
''I'm a divorced lady. My marriage to my ex was based on
lots of deceit with
both physical and emotional abuse. The only option was just
for it to be
dissolved. Mind you I prayed and fasted but water could not
just hold. I
had to question God for putting me through such pain and
trauma but I guess his plan for me was for good.
But my problem now is each time I meet someone nice and I
mention to him that I'm divorced, the relationship ends. He'll
apologize and say I've done
nothing wrong, I have a good personality but he knows his
family will not accept me cos of my marital status.
It makes me cry a lot. I'm the quiet
type and keep to myself a lot. I've tried talking to some
people and they
advice I stop telling them am divorced.
But how will I keep such a thing away from someone that has
maybe
professed love to you even when the person has gone to the
extent of
telling you he'll like to spend the rest of his life with you?
My conscience won't let me but I don't know again the right
thing to do.
Right now I feel lonely and frustrated, no boyfriend or man to
call my
own. Scared of loving again because I don't want to fall in
love and be
told same thing.
I just want to know how to go about it, open up or don't even
talk about
it.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post