Latest News

Wednesday 11 March 2015

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson


From one if my badest users lol read below------

Ever Gone On A Date With A Braggart Before?
I went out on a date on Sunday with this guy who had this
very amazing personality. We started talking and I was
initially enjoying it till he started bragging. He bragged
throughout the night about what he has achieved in his young
life, flaunting his phones and how he has travelled around the
world and all those unnecessary stuff. I was starting to get
bored so I pretended to doze off and he shook me up and
asked me if I wanted to go home. I just told him he was
talking too much so I wanted to go home.
He asked me out on Tuesday and it was even worse than
Sunday. The guy bragged so much I decided to teach him a
lesson. I ordered so much food I didn't even touch it. He kept
asking if I wouldn't eat and I told him I will. This guy was
insisting on me ordering more stuff since money is not a
problem to him. I ordered more and ordered for a takeaway for
my sis. But I swear I didn't eat anything. The guy started
complaining when he had to pay saying I had wasted the food
and money and I told him he can let them pack it for him.
LOL.
He has been calling me since and i ve not not answered.I dont
think i want to date a guy like dat but if he insist i will show
him pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post