Latest News

Wednesday 11 March 2015

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A ResponsibleMan?


sorry readers I was off for a while but am back now.... got this from a reader " I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it
bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my
picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to
admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none
of them could approach me for a serious relationship because
they often think I am taken.
Pls, my beloved #readers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate
calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the
men ain't just coming
( Quote ) ( Report) 13 Likes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post