Latest News

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Relationship Between AA And SS


from a user view message below :
Hey Guys,
I'm in a fix right now. I created this account to seek advice
about my current situation. I have seen some very good and
some not-so-good advice being dished out here. I really hope
I get more of the former.
So there's this lady who I'm interested in dating. infact, I was
about to ask her out yesterday when one thing led to another
and she told me she was SS.
Here's a little background to this:
1. I consider myself a good guy. I'm not a player and I can't
date you if I don't see us heading to the aisle. I have been in
relationships before which have ended but I don't date with
the intention of ending it.
2. Because of Number 1, I don't just ask out anyone. I start
by being friends and then if I see a future, I'll then take it
forward else we mutually friendzone ourselves. I'm different,
Bite me.
3. This Lady ticks most of the boxes I think is important. And
I actually believe(d) that this would be my Last Bus stop.
However, I don't want to get a wife who'll leave me soon.
4. I'm AA
I'll be grateful if you guys help me with answers to this:
a) Should I go on with this? or should I free her? or go
against everything I believe in and break off the relationship
once her next crises comes. (OMG, that's brutal. I'm cringing
just writing that)
b) I know if we have kids, they'll be AS. What chances of
survival does she have? at least to get up until 70. She's 25
right now.
Searching for a wife is hard. I really don't want to lose a good
one ( If I don't have to ) and start searching again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post