Latest News

Monday 29 December 2014

I had crush on Omotola –Mykey


New kid on the block, George Michael aka
Mykey, has revealed that he once had a
crush on screen goddess and super mom,
Omotola Jalade Ekehinde. Mykey
described Omotola as an actress he looks
up to as far as Nollywood is concerned.
“Yeah, I once had a crush on Omotola
Jalade Ekeinde. I hope she is reading this.
She is one actress who has successfully
written her name into the annals of
Nollywood and besides, she is a Time 100
girl. She is one of those I look up to in the
industry,” the up-and-coming act said.
Born into a family of six, Mykey had to
take decisions for himself very early in life
after he lost both parents at a very tender
age and ended up in an orphanage.
“Growing up for me started off very
rough. I lost my parents at a very early
stage and so I had to be a little more
matured while making decisions on my
own. But things began to change when
Little Saints Orphanage picked me up and
helped me redirect my life and that was
when everything changed.” Mykey says.
On his kind of music, the indigene of
Etsako West Local Government, Edo State
says: “I am a very versatile artiste. I am
interested in all kinds of music. As long
as it sounds or feels good to me, I’ll flesh
it up with lyrics and make me a song. I
am comfortable with R&B and soul music
because it allows me to express my vocal
dexterity.”
To date, Mykey says he has recorded
about 12 songs but work is still in
progress: “My latest single entitled Amen
is getting appreciable airplay. I intend to
record more songs and choose the best of
them for my fans. However my focus is to
always pass an inspiring message to
listeners.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post