Latest News

Monday 29 December 2014

Buy me a Mercedes 2014 C Class for mybirthday –Bardia Olowu


Bardia Olowu, popularly known as
ILLRymz in the entertainment circle is a
man of many parts. He is a radio and TV
personality and also a businessman. At
the auditioning of Star Rising Talent hunt
in Lagos, he was the chief judge. ILLRymz
is also host of Nigeria Idol and Star Gist
on Africa Magic. Talking about his
involvement in Star Rising talent hunt, he
said “ What we do there is creating an
enabling facility. We are talking of
grassroot kids of between the ages 7 and
17. With the proposed skill centre, they
can come in there and have full
mentoring by industry leaders and
teachers to help them with their
academics. No matter where you are
coming from, you can be successful. Star
Rising is a talent hunt where they can
show their creativity and the second is
Master Mind to test their intellectual
acumen.” The encounter was an
opportunity to know his favourites.
Excerpts:
What’s your favourite colour?
My favourite colour will probably be
white. You always catch me wearing a
white shirt. I like to keep myself very
simple and very clean.
Favourite food?
My favourite food , I would say is pasta. I
can eat a bucket of pasta.
Favourite holiday spot?
My studio. I’m always working but I like to
travel.
Favourite book?
It used to be John Grisham novel . He
wrote Runaway Jury . I talk a lot, every­
body thought I was going to be a lawyer. I
really like his book.
Favourite leader?
I’m not really politically inclined but I
would say one of my favourite successful
people is Richard Branson. He is not just
a wealthy man, he is somebody who lives
an ideal life.
Favourite car?
Hmmm, I don’t want to sound like a great
guy, but I’m into cars. I really like the
Mercedes brand. My favourite everyday
car now will be 2014 C Class. So, if you
want to buy me a car for my birthday ,
buy me a 2014 Mercedes C Class.
Favourite quote?
It will probably be mine and it says
“Identify your passion and turn your
passion into your profession. What I do is
what I love.”
Favourite weather?
I like the winter. Funny enough, I like it
when it’s cold because I don’t like to
sweat.
Favourite outfit?
Sweat pants and a T-shirt. It’s my most
comfortable outfit. I don’t wear suits
except to a meeting , when hosting any
event or doing a show like Idol, where
you have to be formal and classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post