Latest News

Monday 29 December 2014

Leave me alone, I’m not a lesbian! –Okoli


Actress, Lillian Okoli, is not happy at the
moment because of a purported rumour
associating her with lesbianism. The fair
complexioned thespian angrily responded
to the rumour thus: “I just want people to
know that I am not a lesbian and by the
grace of God, I can never be a lesbian. I
am from a Christian home and I know
that it was because of these unnatural
acts that made God destroyed Sodom and
Gomorrah.
“People get it twisted when they see my
pictures with my sister. And I think not
many of them know that she is my sister.
They write nonsense to me on facebook
and I don’t even know how they got my
number asking me out on whatsapp.
“I am not a lesbian and I do not have any
intention of becoming one. I love my
sisters, they are my friends; we grew up
together. They should let me be because
the disturbance is getting out of hand.”
Okoli however hinted that she will travel
abroad to rest for the yuletide season and
return early next year to begin the
production of her new movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post