Latest News

Friday 13 February 2015

please help She Wants Me To Be Her Val After Meeting Her On A Group Chat. --a User


I just received this from a user today he needs your help.....read below ::
I don't do this but I said let me just drop this for honest
response from you guys.
Last week I was invited to a group chat where I meet this girl,
we have been chating, she later invited me for a private chat,
only yesterday she started talkling about valintine. Not to bore
u with our chat this girl now want me to be her val said I she
please not say no. Before I said jack robbison she has sent
her nums said I should visit that her elder sister who she lives
with will not be around, begging me to come oo.
So am just wondering how many girls are single and
desperate searching for a val mate and some guys d here d
dull. Go grab a val mate men.
But I still need u guys opinion should I make her wishes come
true? pls don't ignore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post