Latest News

Saturday 14 February 2015

How Tiwa Savage fell in love with Tee Billz


“Love comes to those who believe it and that’s the way it is.”
Indeed, that is the way the Celine Dion lyrics turned out for
the Eminado crooner, Tiwa Savage. Upon return from United
Kingdom (years back), Tiwa had gushed that her Manager,
Tunji Balogun (a.k.a. Tee Billz) is an exceptional man. “We
have worked together and we trust each other. So, I am not
scared that anything negative will come up between us. I
don’t work with fear because fear is not of God.”
Tiwa divulged (at the listening session of her Once Upon A
Time album) that she dedicated the song, Written All over
Your Face to Tee Billz because of the role he played in her
life. “I met him at a time when no one was ready to help me
because I am a female artiste. Whenever I wanted to give up
and cry sometimes, he always encouraged me to be strong
and move on. He is my back bone. I love him because he has
been there for me. He wiped away my shame when he put a
ring on my finger.”
True to his promise at the engagement, Tee and Tiwa became
husband and wife in April last year. Right now, Tiwa is an
expectant mother. On how Tee wiped away her shame with
the engagement ring, Tiwa explained. “In Nigeria, when a lady
is not married and is just focussed on her career, people think
that there is something wrong with her but he understood my
journey. He was able to push me career-wise and encourage
me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post