Latest News

Saturday 21 February 2015

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won'tStop After Reading This!


Now I love my sisters and I'll do anything for them, and they
are one thing I'll always thank God for, coz they bring pain to
the guys in their lives. Well, I coach them to LOCK UP their
warehouse of abundance. As a semi-badt guy, guys have
tricks and I'll expose them here. Thank me with a PM if you
want more tips.
1. Using Slow Rhythm and Soft Tone: Whether on the phone
or in-person, the first simple thing a guy can do to deceive
you is when he lowers his voice tone to become soft and
speaks like he's talking to his great grandmother who just
had ear surgery. Ladies, you know what I'm saying... abi?
2. Smile: A genuine smile that has the sides of a guy's eyes
stretching along, will ALWAYS deceive you ladies into opening
up your shield. Watch for this one too. A smile can cost more
than the price they call. Na after you buy you go know the
difference between Isoko and Sokoto
3. Make you laugh : Like this post says, these are just simple
things guys do and this one is like the simplest and most
obvious. Ladies, trust me guys know this and I'm telling you a
secret. (hussssh! listen...) Guys believe that once they can
make you laugh, "it's finished" as put by my sweet Lord
Jesus. Maybe that's what helped Jesus with the women in his
life... he never made them laugh. I'm not sure I have an
antidote coz this trick really works.
4. Make you talk: A guy that knows 'wasup' will always make
you want to talk, and talk ONLY about yourself. Things that
concern you, your hairdo, your makeup and how so 'beautifully
ungodly' it is - and even what you think about the Big Brother
House girls! This tactic is simple. So simple. Once they get
you talking and talking and talking, trust me, they are ogling
at your chest, your lips and if it's really nice, your hair.
5. Walk slowly : A slow stride in a guy signifies some sort of
confidence. Ladies, am I right... that you NEVER get turned on
by a guy who walks SO FAST! Tap! Tap! Tap! Like he was
walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for
heaven! Once a guy steps slowly like, one... and... two...
and... one... and... two... trust me, the ladies start tripping.
6. Perfume: Hmmmmm... no need to talk about this. It's as
simple as I told you it'd be. The worst part, even a N1200
perfume can make a girl think, "Hmmm... just maybe"
7. Dress cute: Whether wearing the most expensive or the
cheapest, as long as the color goes well and the clothes are
ironed, ladies just start considering. If the guy con try add
good shoe with correct belt, aha! "It is finished" again...
Thank u Lord Jesus!
8. Clean Skin: O boy! I don't know where to start from in this
one. A 20-something year old lady almost raped me when I
was like 12 years old coz of my skin tone! Heck, why do you
think ladies love holding babies and cuddling them? Once a
guy maintains his skin well, no blemish, no pimple, all clean,
the ladies even start deceiving themselves. They be like,
"wow... he's SO competing with me"
9. Deepened Voice : Another simple trick that throws girls off-
balance. A guy's voice sounds deep, mustn't be bass, and the
ladies start doing "ten ten" in their minds. Na wa o. Don't
they even know this voice thing comes as early as puberty?
God help my 18-year old bro... the guy must be having
'selection problem'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post