Latest News

Thursday 19 February 2015

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Igbo


received this from a user ...read message below......

there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two
months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo,
she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care
about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I
'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo
parents. eventually she left
l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction
company, worked there for six months and I finally
hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the
talk of the town.. *not proud*
One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's
parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw
some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord
why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was
160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord,
they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at
me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their
son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one
calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine,
I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...
All I want from you AC readers is your Advice.. cos I am
planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman.
THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post