Latest News

Sunday 18 January 2015

Rita Edmond survives car crash


New kid on the block, Rita Edmond, cheated death by the
whiskers when she had a ghastly car crash, last Sunday
morning, while returning from a show in her Acura MDX SUV,
which was damaged beyond repair.
According to the singer who narrated the ugly incident to The
Entertainer from her hospital bed, she is grateful to God for
sparing her life.
“The accident happened in a flash on the Opebi Link bridge,
Lagos; in a split second it was all over. It happened because I
was trying to avoid collision with the vehicle to my left and
then things happened so fast. I am more than grateful God
kept me alive because the damage on my vehicle cannot be
reconciled with the minor injuries I sustained. It’s just God’s
mercy that kept and protected me.
“I sustained injuries but I am recovering fast. The orthopaedic
surgeon says the x-ray result looks unbelievably good and
that I’ll recover sooner than I think so I am hoping and
praying for a speedy recovery,” Edmond said.
The musician also used the opportunity to appreciate and
thank all her fans and colleagues for all the love showered on
her and assured she is recuperating and would soon be back
on her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post