Latest News

Thursday 22 January 2015

Glo Super 4: Anaezemba keen to shine with Enyimba


Nzube Anaezemba says he expects that this year’s Glo
Premier League Super-4 Tournament will be a much more
enjoyable tournament for him compared to last season’s
experience.
Nzube in a chat with www.npfl.ng said, “Last year was a very
painful experience for me. It was my first experience in the Glo
League Super-4 but I did not start or play for one minute.
“The same thing also happened in the Champions League
games Enyimba played before being knocked out. I wanted to
play but I was not selected. It was not the right start to the
season but I am a player that loves to take my chances. So
when the new coach came, he showed faith in me and gave
me the chance to play and I showed him what I can do. So for
this Super-4, my expectation is that I will play”, the diminutive
midfielder disclosed to www.npfl.ng.
“We have not prepared well because we resumed late. The
Chairman said we are not going there to win the cup but to
regain our fitness and prepare for the Champions League. But
for me, I want to go there and win,” Nzube pointed out.
Enyimba kicks off its Super-4 campaign against the Flying
Eagles in the second match of the 10-day tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post