Latest News

Sunday 26 October 2014

Photo: Wife murders husband in Ebonyi state


25 year old Blessing Onyibe Nwogbagami,
(pictured above) has been arrested by men of
the Ebonyi state Police command for killing
her husband, Mr Onwe Nwogbagami, near their
home at Ojegbe Amike Ugbodo, Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State.
The mother of one attacked her husband with
a cutlass while he was sleeping at an
uncompleted building on October 13th.
Explaining why she killed her husband,
Blessing told Sunday Sun
"My husband was fond of chasing me with
cutlass whenever we have misunderstanding.
Whenever he brings out his cutlass, I will run
out of the house for him. On that particular
day, October 13, I had a misunderstanding
with him and immediately he picked up his
cutlass and chased me out of the house. Later
he went to an uncompleted building to sleep.
Then I said to myself before my husband will
kill me, let me kill him first. While he was
asleep I went to where he kept his cutlass and
killed him. Then I ran to my husband’s village
and told the kinsmen that I killed my
husband.” she said
The Assistant Commissioner of Police in-
charge of the State Criminal Investigation
Department, Mrs. Justina Ogbodo, said
Blessing will be charged to court while the
baby will be handed to the state welfare
board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Amebocity.com User is responsible for anything he or she comments..the comment does not represent the views of Amebocity or any of its crew.

Tags

Recent Post